Tuesday 24 November 2015

IPPC DAY 4 EVENING - REV. DR. CHRIS OYAKHILOME

When you open your heart in the presence of God, there’s so much transformation..
This is the Spirit's prayer for the saints through the mouth of the Apostle  Paul.
Colossians 1:9 (KJV)  For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
The full, precise and accurate knowledge of His will.
The Spirit of truth is in me. This refers to the wisdom Of God.



Gen 3 :1-13
Wisdom is the ability to discern between good and evil.
The vision of God, come in His word.
Man lost a type of sight, and gained another type of sight as we see in Genesis. When he was deceived by the serpent. He had a way he used to see, to the point that he didn't even know how he looked. When Adam sinned, he couldn't see through his Spirit anymore. Fear, shame, came into his life that day.
He had new interpretations to life, and now he saw through his senses only.

Ephesians 1:15-18 (KJV)  Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints

Spirit of wisdom and revelation.
*Insight into Realities.
The eyes of your understanding - A type of perception, a way of discernment.
It is called Spiritual understanding.
This is the understanding that the mind does not know about.

The full, accurate and precise knowledge of Jesus Christ is a possibility to the human Spirit. The anointing gives you revelation.  Satan's anointing has been corrupted, it has revelations that always mislead.

There's a knowledge beyond the mind, but you mind learn to first use your mind. Learn to use your mind. Colossians 1:10 (KJV)  That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. This is the Christian. Everything you do, turns into success. You become productive in every good endeavour.

You'll never have enough of God. There's an ever increasing glory. You can never be bored of Jesus.

IN REALITY, THE CHURCH IS NOT THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.
The Bible never referred to the church as the Bride of Christ.
The church is the body of Christ.
This is the Bride...
Revelation 21:9-23 (KJV)  And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Jesus Indeed is the light of heaven.
When you get born again, there’s actually a birth, an actually supplanting of life and nature.
I'm a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. I don't belong in the darkness. I belong in the Light.

Colossians 1:11-12 (KJV)  Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Colossians 1:13 (KJV)  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

It's one thing to be delivered, and another to live in liberty. I have been transferred us into the kingdom of His dear son.
The Word translated dear is actually the Greek word Agape. The right translation should be Love not dear. Jesus is the Love Son of God. GOD'S Agape son.
We're representatives of the kingdom of heaven.

We carry our nationality. We're superstars.
1 John 4:4 (KJV)  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Christianity is called the Great CONFESSION.
Talking God's talk, projects you in the trajectory that God has set for you.

Ephesians 5:30 (KJV)  For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Don't talk like somebody from outside our Kingdom. You say :
I am a success every time.
I can't be sick, it's impossible for me to fail,

1 John 5:4 (KJV)  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
John 16:30-32 (KJV)  Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

Oh... I'm not alone.
John 16:33 (KJV)  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

In the midst of the trial, temptation,and persecution, I have overcome.
I have overcome the world and its hatred, it's lies, it's systems, it's economics, it's suspicions.. I know who I am.
I see differently. I see the glory of God, I see through the glory of God, because I live in the glory of God, and I am the glory of God. I'll never be defeated.

James 1:2 (KJV)  My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Every thing I require for life and godliness has been granted.
Prophecy - Man talking God's talk.
He said He will glorify His word.
The Word of God is about to be magnified, celebrated and glorified.
God will cause a hunger for the word to well up in the hearts of men.
Man is made to feast on and  to be sustained by the word.
His natural hunger is the word. And that's what we will experience even much more.

SET YOUR MIND ON THINGS ABOVE!!!
My blessed and anointed ones, I have raised and sent you with my glory to the nations.
No power shall be able to stand before you.
You belong to me, and I belong to you, we're one.
God wants us to walk and live in the Spiritual Garden of the Lord.
Man was driven out of the presence of the Lord, but I was born into that presence, and I carry it every where I go.
I am blessed. And I carry blessings with me.

No comments: