Sunday 6 December 2015

December Global Communion Service with Rev. Dr Chris Oyakihlome December 6th, 2015

December Global Communion Service with Rev. Dr Chris Oyakihlome
December 6th, 2015

Praise The Lord. We are on triumphant processions.

Jesus is the living word. No wonder they couldn't keep him in the grave.

How do you hold a word back? He is the word of God made flesh. No wonder he could walk through walls.

I want to share something very important Jesus taught us, also mentioned by Moses.

And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭32‬:‭44‬ KJV)

And Moses made an end of speaking all these words to all Israel: And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭32‬:‭45-46‬ KJV)

Now listen to verse 47

For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it. (‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭32‬:‭47‬ KJV)

He says through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land... For it is not a vain thing for you... Meaning it is not meaningless, it is not powerless.

Through this (Word) you shall have good success.

Look at what Jesus said on the same note.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭49-50‬ KJV)

Look at what he is saying here... And I know that his commandment is life everlasting.

When he says the word is Life. This does not mean, the word is food, that doesn't even explain what life is. Your life is more than food. He word is everything, the word is life.

Talk the word.
Meditate on the word.
For it is your life. Through this word (life) you shall prolong your days.

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; (‭John‬ ‭13‬:‭3‬ KJV)

All authority was given to Jesus by his father. He knew his origin, and he knew his destiny.

You must know your origin, and you must know your destiny.

We are in the month of December as you know.
I am sure you know.

This is the month of THANKSGIVING

We are thanking God for a wonderful year, the year 2015, the year of Triumphant Procession.

We are all invited to share our testimonies from this year on www.yookos.com and on Kingschat's timeline.

By the way, if you haven't shared your salvation story yet, go ahead and share your story on www.wikisozo.com

ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Rhapsodies for kids, Teevos are all available.

2. Thanksgiving services will be announced in your churches.

3. Dec 24th 2015 Global Christmas Eve service.

4. Dec 29-31st 2015 Prayer and Fasting

5. Dec 31th 2015 Rhema Night Service.

6. Jan 22th 2016 Night of Bliss South Africa.

7. Feb 5th 2016 Night of Bliss Ghana.

8. Dec 7th is my birthday and I would like to extend blessings to a lot those born on this day. I understand there is so much prepared. Congratulations to all those who took time for International day of Service. I am so honored to be part of what you are all doing. I am glad to know you. God bless you.

No comments: