Sunday 6 December 2015

December Communion Service with Pastor Chris Pst Chris 06/12/15

-We are on a journey of Triumphant procession be a part of it
-2015 is our year of Triumph
-We have become His trophies of victory.
-Jesus is the living Word. He is the Word of God made flesh

"And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun. And Moses made an end of speaking all these words to all Israel: And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it." (Deuteronomy 32:44-47).

-It is no empty or meaningless. Every word of God has power

"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.  And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49-50).

-I know His commandment is life everlasting.

-The Word of God is life. It is everything

-Moses was talking of the essence of your being and your life in totality

-Set your heart on God's Word
-Meditate on the word of God
-Talk the word of God

-It doesnt matter what is happening to your life

-Your life gets more and more glorious every passing day

"Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;" (John 13:3).

-Whats your destiny? What is your origin?

This is the month Thanksgiving

-We are thanking God for what He has done for us. A month of Triumpant Procession

-If you dont have your salvation story on wikisozo go on and write it

www.wikisozo.com

-Every salvation story is extraordinary. Every salvation story is a miracle.